Monday, 29 July 2013

Maxi skirts Part 2

Hey there!!

Yes, I know I have been dead for a loooong time guys and I am so sorry...its just that things have been crazy shit hectic and I haven't been able to do any posts even though I have been preparing for them...But it's still good:)

I have been shopping like a lunatic and have loads of stuff to show you...
But for today, I will only show you a couple of pictures of what I wore today...Indian summers are hot and the rainy days are humid and wet...and maxi skirts are a great comfort compared to skinny jeans or trousers so I have been stocking up on skirts in general...


 




The necklace is a gift from my lovely mother and so is the cropped top which she DIY'ed! Yeah, I know what you are thinking, awesomeness runs in my family...! Haha....seriously though...it does:)

Have a great week loves...and cya around! XXO!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE YPUR SKIRT!!!!

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo cute! I love the breezy aspect of the skirt and your necklace is perfect with it!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking FABULOUS !!

    I love the color of your skirt !

    Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice

    The Fashion Milkshake
    How cool are fold-able flats?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!