Saturday, 25 May 2013

OOTD - of denim and lace

Ladies, if there's anything that makes us feel pretty, it's lace.
I dug out this lovely lace dress from my closet today because I had those 'I have nothing to wear' days... I put on my favorite denim shirt and paired it with a comfortable pair of shoes...one of my favorite relaxed weekend looks.

Because lace is a delicate versatile fabric, I think it blends well with any look - formal, chic, casual, dressy etc and also adds a beautiful feminine softer touch to your overall look along with interesting textures and depth!!

Lace is a hot trend for this summer so I am planning to add on some pastel colored lace shirts to my wardrobe - would love to hear from you on how you plan on cashing on this trend for the season!?

Have a lovely weekend!
XXO!


 








3 comments:

  1. Giveaway on my blog!
    You choose the clothes that you like. It is quick and easy. Sign up.
    I hope you!
    http://thequeensbits.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/sorteo-giveway-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, lace is so femenine. For me the denim shirt is a basic in my wardrobe. If I don´t know what to wear on an informal day, I will pick it.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!