Monday, 25 February 2013

Of pinterest projects and a personal challenge...

Guess what, I was looking at Merricks art (THE blog of blogs for sewing and other great DIY projects) and I found this great idea of trying to personally execute 6 of your favorite DIYs from pinterest...
I am choosing some of the simpler ones but hey, a girls gotta start someplace!!

So over the few coming weeks, I will try and put up posts of how I have fared on these projects...wish me luck ladies!

1. Flip flop refashion: What a great fun DIY this is:) and I have the perfect pair I want to play with!

2. Leopard nails: I think this is such a stylish and chic nail art tutorial - looks fairly simple...(hmm)

3. T shirt sleeve refashion: A great way to add a delicious touch of cuteness to your old T shirt or sweat shirt...can't think of any full sleeved shirt I want to try this on but lets see!

4. Painted heart bag: I am sure I will be doing this on a T shirt because this is too good an idea to be just done on a bag! :D

5. Repurpose small shirts into cardigans: This one is an absolute win-win if done right however I am sure mine will never turn out great but that's what DIY's are for...practice

6. And the last but not the least -A little re-organising- Another great DIY to help organize things around the house....I have a couple of drawers I want to target for sure!


Wish me luck & Happy week to all my readers!!!
XXO!

16 comments:

  1. I would like I have much more patience for DIY - for me every thing must going very fast and this isn´t good for DIY ;)

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked GREAT things! I love that heart too!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leopard nails is fantasti!:)

    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by and commenting. following you now, hope you'll follow back :)

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun I have to say. I just love DIY projects!
    Do you want to try to do those nails together? I've always wanted to try leopard pattern on nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure!! would love to! How do we go about it:)

      Delete
  6. great ideas! loved it!
    want to follow each other? :)

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow good luck with these projects! You're brave lol. These look fun, but I have two left hands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh the nails look super cute and the shoe tutorial is something I wanna do too.

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great style ! Love your blog and your fashion sense !
    Glad that I found your lovely blog .
    Just followed you and would really really love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ur blog - following you back with pleasure hun!
      XXO!

      Delete
  10. hey girl tks for ur visit...like ur blog too!! sure we can follow..followed u on google plus..do come back :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! <3 Would you like to follow each other on gfc, fb & bloglovin? Let me know! ;) Kisses http://www.fashioncroque-madame.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!