Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Of more animal prints and glitter...

Hey dolls!
So as I told you before that I love the animal print trend very much but am afraid to go all out with it...well you saw my first look (here) was all about animal print accessories.
Here is my second attempt at incorporating animal prints into my wardrobe - the top is a gift from my hubs and I absolutely love it! It's got this great snake skin print, long sleeves, a glittery look and a lovely lovely cowl neck design plus it fits perfectly! Did I mention I love it:)

So here's the whole outfit, I think I wore this for one of the evening parties we had with our friends..the look was accessorized with gold bracelets and a simple gold neckpiece...and yes, jeans are from Mango (I just love the fit of their jeans!)

Have a lovely week ahead!
XX!











12 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and following :)
    Following you back

    Have a great week x

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit :)

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute bracelets

    http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following my blog. i followed yours too

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great print! Following your blog now - hope you can check mine out too!

    x, Kat

    www.loveandace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post with beautiful pictures!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look so chic and well put together!! Love the top with the mixture of prints and the lovely arm swag!!

    I hope you're having a great week and a Happy New Year!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I'm following you.

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  8. guapa :)

    really nice!
    i like your look so much
    of course, we can follow each other
    thank you so much for your visit
    and happy new year!!!

    muaks

    bea
    beaishappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year.

    Love a bit of animal print....looks good!

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your top and your accessories are fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!