Tuesday, 8 January 2013

DIY - Spikes and accessories


Hey there..I am so sorry guys but haven't been able to do much blogging lately as I have been a little under the weather...

I just thought I will leave you with some fun projects I have been trying with the spikes I ordered from ebay.

So these are the just your regular screw on type spikes; and they are cool since you can easily remove and reuse them as and when you want.

Without further ado, presenting DIY no:1 - I used the studs or spikes on a braided belt, the spikes can be taken off when I want to use the belt as it is or when I find a better use for my little spikey wikeys!





DIY project 2 and 3 are 2 uses of the same thing actually - I purchased this spring style ring from a local vendor a few days back (your local craft supply store should also have something similar).
I simply added the spike to the ring and TADA - instant spike ring and you can slip the ring into a simple gold chain for an instant chic necklace too:)..

Hope you liked my little projects...I will be back with more posts soon..
Until then, great week to all you lovelies and best of health to me!
XXO!






12 comments:

  1. Seems to be a vero good idea...!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenas ideas!!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spike DIYs! Especially the belt. Such a great idea.

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, especially the ring :)
    I'm your new follower ... would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo Nancy S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! would love to follow you!

      Delete
  5. Oh I didn't know there were such things as DIY spikes! But I love it – you can change an accessory instantly.

    ps I'd love to follow you! Doing it now :)

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks hun! I love these screw on type spikes too - they are great to instantly change a piece of clothing or accessory.!
      Thanks for visiting and following you back with pleasure!
      hugs...

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!