Saturday, 1 December 2012

Floral spirit!

Yay...its such a great feeling when its a lazy SUNDAY with nothing to do except roam around town with your darling hubs...
The weather is just perfect today - just warm enough to be pleasant and the sun is shining gloriously above our heads...The day couldn't be more perfect...

I am wearing a floral maxi skirt that I bought a looong time ago but never wore (don't know why!) ...I love the colors on it though....I have it paired today for a more boho cum Indian inspired look...

Would love to hear what you guys think about it and how your beautiful Sunday is moving along...!
Have a lovely day and God bless you!
XO!






6 comments:

  1. amazing outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you so much!!
    Following you now!
    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it look great!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic outfit. I love the floral pattern:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!