Thursday, 6 December 2012

Brights and tights!


Hey Dolls...I went out for a quick bite with my hubs and some friends from work ... Here is a quick post on my what I wore...
I am liking the skirts with tights look quite a lot right now and the weather is cool enough for me to try them together...
I love this bright orange top which is a gift from my mother - she has the most amazing choice in almost about everything; the skirt is thrifted from my last trip to Brazil...The pearl neck piece is again a gift so I must tell ya...I was feeling pretty "gifted" tonight (haha!)..!

Hope you lovelies are having a great Thursday and are waiting like me for Friday to turn into Saturday! Yay!








15 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Beautiful jewelry!
    Best wishes,
    Elena

    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! Your blog looks great!:)
      XOX!!

      Delete
  2. Bonito look, la blusa tiene un color muy favorecedor. Me gusta tu blog, si quieres nos seguimos. Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) XOXO! I checked out your blog and it looks great! I would be really thrilled if we can follow each other and stay updated on new posts!

      Delete
  3. Love that color!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie..its my favorite color for today too!:)

      Delete
  4. Mustard&high waisted skirt, LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange energy! :)

    yes,I'd like to follow each other :)

    add-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love wearing bright colours in winter!

    Please vote for me at this
    link for the Grazia contest!You can vote every day…thanks!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post and blog :) I just followed you !
    would you like to follow me back via bloglovin and gfc?
    Have a nice weekend!
    xoxo

    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!