Friday, 30 November 2012

Prepping your peds!

So today on a Friday I finahhallly decided to give myself a pedicure:)
Its such a luxury to be able to pamper yourself sometime and have the time to make yourself relax - I love the luxurious feel of hot water, bath salts, soaps, scents and oils on my feet; they just seem to melt the tension away and make me feel instantly refreshed!

So after doing my quick pamper session, I decided to prep up my nails with my style of nail paint...only I lost patience mid way and the designs kinda turned out in a different way than I had in mind but what the hell:) - they look okay and I thought I will show you how it turned out!



So this is how I started out (yes, these are my clean feet! I am sorry but I am not the worlds best foot model so please bear with me:D)


I applied my favorite shade of nail paint which happens to be mint (this one is by Streetwear,  Revlon) and then I added some fancy smancy doodling with my eye liner (the fine tip sketch pen types). 

So it would have looked like this in the end had I had the patience to wait for the designs to dry but I added the top coat sooner than required and well the designs kind of turned into those marble-y patterns you see below!
But I still think it looks okay and I am going to take this as a lesson for next time (mental note!).


And so at the end, I tried on some toe rings and my favorite Indian style footwear and feel ready for the weekend that lies ahead...
AaaaAah the bliss!
Footwear: Mochi; Toe rings: Local shop, colaba






5 comments:

  1. oh awesome!!!!your feet look gorgeous!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blouse.. Thank you for your comment!!!
    Of course we can follow its other! I already followed you on bloglovin and joined your site..
    Please follow me too, like me on Facebook and join my site! Thank you!!!
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4091045/landing-in-fashion
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Landing-In-Fashion/172704676204799
    landing-in-fashion.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks soo much! I am following you too!
      Best, Zia!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!