Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Of pink and polka dots

A quick post on my newest DIY 
PINK on PINK POLKA DOTS!!!






What I used:

Light pink color - Colorama
Bright fuchsia pink - Street Wear, Revlon
A cuticle pusher to make the dots, but you can use any pointed object (even a matchstick or a pen)

Just choose the colors, apply the base color and then dot 'em up!

I chose dark dots on a light base, but you can try the other way round to make it fun and experiment with other colors like blue and green or blue and orange!

Check out other nail art DIY's here
Random-hearts DIY!
Sparkly-nails DIY

Wish you a stylish day and thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. I love this idea so much! I'm giving it a try this weekend. so freaking cute!!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alison!! Thanks so much for your comment! Let me know how yours turned out:D

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!