Saturday, 24 November 2012

Greys...


Hey dolls!

My newest obsession is dresses - and the weather in India permits me to wear them without adding on a pound of layers (though I would actually like doing that sometime!)...

I had ordered this fabulous grey bandage type (if there is another term, then I would be happy to hear it from you!) in grey from fashionandyou.com...its from a brand called femella fashions.. I love the color of the dress and the way it fits...

Today I have worn this outfit for a formal lunch out with some colleagues...and I really wanted to look more chic than formal so I added my own touches to an otherwise plain colored dress...
Wish you guys a wonderful and stylish weekend! XO!

What I am wearing:
Dress: Femella fashions
White Shrug: Sarojini Nagar, Delhi
Shoes: Brand Molecca, Brazil
Belt, earrings and brooch: Local store
Wallet: Hidesign








4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I love bandage dresses, they are always so flattering :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too..trying my hand at them now!!! Thanks for the lovely comment!:)...xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?!

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to! Thanks for stopping by and reading:) Loved your blog and you are oh so beautiful!
      XO!

      Delete

Thank you for all your lovely comments!