Monday, 5 November 2012

Black or white..

Good day people...!!!
Here's another short-sy on my outfit of the day. I wasn't feeling very up and about and energetic in the morning which meant that I really didn't want to spend too much time dressing up - buuuuhhuttt I had this meeting to go too hence I found myself reaching out for the classic black and white combination.

Here's what I mixed together - a basic white button down on which I had done a DIY earlier (here's your cue to notice the black sequined collar:P) with black slim fit pants and a cute pair of skull print loafers I own. Jewellery was simple gold toned bracelets and for a change I pinned up my bangs away from my face..The whole effect was kinda pleasant...
So, what do you reach out for on one of those "meh" days..??

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your lovely comments!